Metaverse Router 1.1

I have updated Metaverse Router code on CodePlex. One bug was fixed “XML Tag Capitalization”; minor but nasty little bug that was throwing exceptions during initialization of the provisioning modules. I have also updated the solution and project to Visual Studio 2010 with WIX 3.5 for an MSI building purposes.

Advertisements
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: